Meet The New Voices

Voices is excited to begin anew. Over the past few years, numerous outlets have been established to express the student body’s creativity, and we see them as a fantastic indicator of WT students’ desire to produce media. Additionally, Voices recognizes that the multitude of organizations comes with a new struggle: ensuring students can find and appreciate work that may interest them. Luckily, we’ve found an easy solution.

We’re proud to announce that content from BearTalk Podcast, the DEI&J committee, and Media on Morewood will be accessible via the Voices website beginning this fall. We want to expand what clubs are publishing on our website and transform the newspaper into a hub for the student body. This arrangement will be a fantastic way to begin the process. Voices does not take lightly its responsibilities as the student newspaper. We want to ensure that other organizations are benefitting from our platform and that students are enjoying Voices content.

Our staff is full of gifted, enthusiastic writers and a diverse group of interests and talents. The newspaper plans to press our advantage by expanding the amount and type of content we produce. Voices is excited to serve as a producer for the Beartalk podcast and to host Media on Morewood as they document their ambitious, electrifying endeavors. Filmed coverage of sports events, in-depth articles aided with video, and even a Voices morning show may be in the cards this year. As a club, we have grown rapidly and planned extensively to create better content for the student body. We hope you enjoy the variety of articles and content planned for the coming months. 

With all that said, Voices is eager to hear from you! Let us know in the comments what you want to see this year. If you want to see an album review, a recipe recommendation, or a spotlight of your favorite teacher, let us know. We are here as a club to write for you, and we want to make sure we do just that. If you are interested in writing an opinion piece for the newspaper email us, and we will make sure you get the opportunity to do that. Voices is ready to have an amazing year, and we hope you enjoy the first batch of articles published today by our talented staff!

Thank you,

Editors of the Voices of Winchester